The most common explanation is that you have connected your Roku system to an unsecured Wi-Fi network. When your Roku device fails to obtain better Internet access, the Roku Error Code 018 appears. Follow the easy troubleshooting steps to get rid of the problem:
- Go to settings, choose Network, and then tap the about option. You can currently see the sign's strength. Reboot your switch and attach it to your Roku computer if the signal strength is weak.
- Verify that the Roku device is capable of receiving the signals.
- You may also lookup the name of the Network that your Roku is connected to.
- Make sure your router and Roku system are within 20 feet of each other.
- Check for any loose wires that may be the source of the problem.
If you need help with Roku Error Code 018, please contact our customer service team.